Refreshing Mountain has activities for everyone.
Challenge your group and build a team atmosphere using Refreshing Mountain’s exciting selection of activities. Group activities are designed to work for 15-20 people, though we can run larger groups through activities using a rotation format. Contact us today for help creating an activities schedule that best fits your group and budget for your event.
View our Activities and Pricing Catalog to learn more about our outdoor adventure activities and rates. Pictures and descriptions are also included below.
The Flying V RUN
The Challenge Adventure RUN
5 Ziplines + 9 Obstacles
Climbing Tower (outdoor)
Indoor Climbing Wall
Paintball Target Shooting Course
Elevated Obstacle Course
Team Scavenger Hunt
Physical Challenge Course
Escape Room – Circle T Ranch
Reptile Exhibit + Birds of Prey Exhibit + Nature Trails (Private Tours Available)
Farm Animal Experience
Orienteering – Navigation
GPS Nature Hunt – Navigation
Find out More About Activities at Refreshing Mountain
Amenities at Refreshing Mountain
Whether you’re coming to Refreshing Mountain with your small group or family, our offerings have something for everyone.
From small groups to large gatherings, we have the recreational space, activities, and tools you need to make the most out of your weekend with us.
We offer three styles of lodging to provide options for a variety of group retreat sizes, preferences and budgets.Explore Lodging
Our dining hall serves hot buffet-style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner with options for everyone.Explore Meals
We have meeting rooms for small to large groups with free Wi-Fi and audio/visual equipment to rent.Explore Meeting Spaces
Our on-site activities include ziplines, climbing tower, archery, team building challenges, animal programs and much more.Explore Activities
Retreat packages include use of our retreat center recreation facilities including sports fields, gymnasium, outdoor pool, picnic areas, and moreExplore Recreation
Retreat packages include meals, lodging, meeting space and recreational facilities. Group discounts available!Explore Group Rates
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Your staff is SOOO kind and helpful. They personally interact with us and encourage us. Team building directors are A+++, drawing spiritual lessons from the challenges but moving the group along so many activities can be tackled….Valley View Chapel Men
We wish we took more hours. We loved the activities!!!…Slavic Ladies Retreat
We loved Jess and BJ, they were wonderful with our students and leaders. We will definitely book this again….South Jersey Wintercamp
Generally, No. We need to schedule staff in advance, plus, our activities generally will get pretty full as we get close to the dates. Also, you get better rates for activities if you book them ahead of time (with an overnight retreat, at least 60+ days in advance). There are times where we can squeeze a few things in last minute, so it never hurts to ask if a last-minute add-on is possible, but especially if you are planning for a large group, you should plan for that ahead of time.
- Submit it early. 2-3 months before your retreat is recommended.
- Make sure to get your mealtimes from Guest Services before you build your schedule, that way you can build your other requests around your mealtimes.
- In general, for spaces like gyms, sports fields, etc, limit requests to 2-hour blocks of time, morning, afternoon, and evening. These are recommended time slots that we commonly used for these spaces:
- On your schedule, we appreciate if you can include the text “Please be prompt” at each mealtime. See the FAQ on mealtimes for more details on this.
- On your departing day, please make sure to list your “LODGING CHECKOUT TIME” as this is likely different from your departure time. Check your contract and/or with Guest Services, but generally, checkout of lodging is 9 AM (or right after breakfast) on your departing day.