Planning your women’s church retreat with us is a breeze! From the initial concept to every last detail, our staff works with you to cover every aspect of your stay, ensuring you can focus on your group, activities, and God.Check Rates & Availability
HOST A WOMEN’S RETREAT AT REFRESHING MOUNTAIN
Host an impactful Women’s Christian retreat and reconnect with God at Refreshing Mountain
Take a break from the busyness of life, and reconnect with God at our beautiful Christian women’s retreat center in Lancaster County, PA. We support you with everything you need to plan and prepare for your women’s group retreat.
- I don’t have enough time
- There are too many options and choices available
- I’m working with a limited budget
- My group has too many different interests
Allow our expert planners and friendly staff to help you plan the perfect Christian ladies’ retreat without the frustrations or overwhelming responsibility of handling all of the details on your own.
Start Planning Your Women’s Retreat in Pennsylvania Today
- Customizable options for every interest – For groups looking to entertain many interests and achieve multiple goals, activity packages at Refreshing Mountain are customizable for your group’s specific wants and needs.
- Grow closer to God and each other – Our retreats are designed to offer the best of relaxation and enjoyment all in one. Focus on God, spiritual growth, and connecting in our peaceful gathering spaces.
- Retreat groups of all sizes and stays – Whether you have a guest speaker and worship band or simply have small group Bible study and prayer time, both large and small women’s groups are welcome at Refreshing Mountain. From short overnight retreats to an entire week-long getaway, we’re able to accommodate your group’s itinerary.
- Year-round amenities and activities – Our retreat center lets you relax in the beauty of God’s creation, no matter the weather.
Amenities That Matter
At Refreshing Mountain, we have everything your group needs and will make your job planning the retreat a breeze.
We offer three styles of lodging to provide options for a variety of group retreat sizes, preferences and budgets.Explore Lodging
Our dining hall serves hot buffet-style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner with options for everyone.Explore Meals
We have meeting rooms for small to large groups with free Wi-Fi and audio/visual equipment to rent.Explore Meeting Spaces
Our on-site activities include ziplines, climbing tower, archery, team building challenges, animal programs and much more.Explore Activities
Retreat packages include use of our retreat center recreation facilities including sports fields, gymnasium, outdoor pool, picnic areas, and moreExplore Recreation
Retreat packages include meals, lodging, meeting space and recreational facilities. Group discounts available!Explore Group Rates
Ready To Start Planning Your Upcoming Women’s Retreat?
We have made adjustments to our pricing, facilities, and contracts to remove any barriers to planning a safe and fun retreat. We make the process as simple as possible for you. Before booking, you can review our Covid-19 response plan, effective as of April 19, 2021.
- Connect with our team. To get started, connect with us to learn more about reservations, packages, and amenities your group will want and need.
- Confirm your reservation. Once you know when you will hold your retreat and what package you need, we will hold space and simply confirm your reservation. We’ll help you handle the rest!
- Arrive for your retreat! We will be looking forward to seeing you for your retreat weekend. Bring the group, prepare to have a wonderful time, and rest assured that we will have everything ready for your arrival.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“I was looking for a place that we could relax and enjoy GOD creation .Keep doing the work of the LORD he is smiling at you . May the Lord bless you. We really enjoy the teambuilding with Mr. B he was excellent . Please give him our love and tell him to keep letting GOD use him .”
DEBORAH FAULCON – Empowering Believers Women’s Retreat
More About Refreshing Mountain
Escape to Refreshing Mountain, a year-round, non-denominational, Christian Retreat Center in PA, built on 80 acres of beautiful Pennsylvania woodland. We help you host heart-changing retreats for youth groups, women’s ministries, men’s groups, families, and more.
Our mission is to provide clean, comfortable, and safe facilities where you can be refreshed. We’ll take care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your time! We offer retreat packages for groups of all sizes that include meals, lodging, and the use of our meeting spaces and recreational facilities. We also offer guided activities that can be added to complement your group retreat event programming.
You have questions about Youth Retreats. We have the answers.
Do you have questions about planning your youth retreat? We have the answers you need.
We have percentage discounts that trigger with group minimums of 61, 120, 180, and 240 persons, respectively. Obviously, the larger MINIMUM group size you commit to, the better base pricing you can qualify for. Additional variables like the number of nights, number of meals, and lodging type, are also factors in your final group quote.
Even for smaller events (i.e. Starting with retreats of 20+ people for 2+ nights), your retreat quote will give you the option to qualify for an additional 2% or 4% discount on the event (this does not apply for certain retreats staying in cabins). These extra discounts are based on your final count. The 2% discount will apply if your final count is at least the average of your Contract Min and Contract Max.
For instance, if your contract min is 20 people, and your max is 60 people, you will get a 2% discount if you have at least 40 people (i.e. (20+60)/2=40). If your contract min is 120 people, and your max is 180 people, you will get a 2% discount if you have at least 150 people (i.e. (120+180)/2=150).
To qualify for a 4% discount, your final count needs to reach/exceed 90% of your contract maximum. There are fine print conditions that apply, so make sure to talk to our sales team and/or read the details on the contract, but in general, you can earn additional discounts if your event has a good turnout.
Planning a successful event can be a lot of work. There are lots of details to manage and decisions to make. We appreciate the effort that the Group Leader puts into making the event a success, and as such, we will honor them with a FREE GROUP LEADER STAY on the event (min of 20+ persons, 2+ nights, does not apply to some cabin retreats). There is a “catch” though. For us to give this credit on the invoice, we require the following 2 things.
- Your Preliminary Retreat Schedule must be submitted at least 6 weeks before your event. It must be finalized at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Your Final Numbers for the event must be submitted at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Our team will work with you to try and qualify you for this discount. Having this information in this timeframe is essential for us to be well prepared for you when you arrive. The details of this discount will be listed on your contract. Feel free to also talk with our sales team if you have any questions about it.
“Off-Peak Season” dates are mid-week (Sunday-Thursday) from Labor Day to Memorial Day (excludes dates surrounding holidays), plus the first 3 weekends of December. Events booked in these times can expect discounts ranging from 10-20%, depending on the group size and duration of stay.
Groups that have a retreat package (i.e. meals, lodging, meeting space) are eligible to book activities like ziplines, climbing tower, paintball, team building, etc, at deep discounts. The discounts range from 25-65% off of the Standard rates we use for day guests. Contact our sales team for more information.
Weekend events for January thru March will qualify for discounts ranging from 4-12%, based upon group size and lodging type. Contact our sales team for details.
We offer 25% off activity pricing for overnight events from January – March. These dates qualify for 25% off of any activities that are scheduled (i.e. Ziplines, teambuilding, climbing wall, etc). This discount is applied in addition to the discounts on activities that overnight retreats are already eligible for (as opposed to our standard rates). Contact our team for details.