Community Pool Day Passes, Private Swim Parties, Swim Lessons
Community Pool Rules and Regulations:
- RESERVATIONS: All sales final. You can self manage your booking through your email confirmation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. If the pool is closed early due to unforeseen circumstances our staff will be in touch with you.
- Anyone entering the pool area, even if they do not intend to swim, must pay the admittance fee.
- Posted signs at the entrance, diving area, and slide area must be observed. They are strictly enforced.
- Any person may be barred from the pool area for violation of the rules and regulations at the discretion of those in
- Dress code:
- Females — must be a modest once piece bathing suit with modest bodice and modest leg cuts. ABSOLUTELY NO BIKINI OR MIDRIFF SHOWING. A dark tee shirt cover up can be used to cover a two-piece Tankinis are permissible if no midriff is exposed.
- Males — must be boxer style suits. NO TIGHT-FITTING SWIM TEAM SUITS OR SPEEDO-STYLE SUITS ALLOWED. Mesh shorts and shirts are allowed in the pool.
- Street clothing allowed in pool’s seating area ONLY, not in the water.
- Do not leave pool area wearing only swimming suit. Use a coverup of some sort.
- Children, 12 years of age or under, are not permitted in the pool area without an (Adult is defined as someone over the age of 18.)
- Non-swimmers must remain in water where they can stand and under the supervision of an adult. If venturing in water where they can NOT stand, they must be wearing a life vest and within arm’s reach of adult.
- Babies MUST be in swimming diapers while in the pool – NO cloth or disposable diapers.
- Admission can be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eye infections or certain type of
- Running, pushing, pulling, and rough play not conducive to safety are prohibited in the pool and pool
- No pets allowed in pool
- Food and beverages may be brought into the designated Ask life guards for clarity on where these areas are. No glass allowed in pool area. Dispose of all trash in designated receptacles. Please limit time at picnic tables so everyone can use as needed.
- FOUL LANGUAGE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! Personal music allowed with earbuds only.
- Pool Chairs and picnic tables are first/come first/served. Please do not leave personal items at a space you are not using.
- No smoking allowed on the property of Refreshing Mountain unless in your vehicle.
- No chewing gum or hard candy allowed in the pool
- Do not apply suntan lotion while in the water
Refrain from moving furniture around. Talk to Lifeguards if furniture needs to be rearranged and then put back in original location.