Come Celebrate with Us
Refreshing Mountain is a great place to host your next birthday party! We provide a wholesome, family environment, with lots of recreational options.
Planning Your Event
We offer many options including: meals, admission to our pool, adventure recreation activities, places to host your birthday party and more that will make your birthday celebration unique and memorable.
We can accommodate varying group sizes with packages designed for 1-8, 9-19 or even 20+.
Refreshing Mountain is a perfect place to come celebrate boys and girls birthday parties anytime of the year!
Two Ways To Celebrate
Option #1 Prices starting at $29
Birthday Bash 1- Activities Only
Do you want to host a simple but great birthday? Choose from our package options great for all group sizes.
*Prices vary based on group size and activities only
Option #2 Prices starting at $139*
Birthday Bash 2- Activities and Party Options
This is a great option for those wanting to host a birthday party along with activities at Refreshing Mountain. We offer options including meals, admission to our pool, and rooms/outdoor areas to host your birthday celebration.
*Prices vary based on group size, activities and added amenities
Let’s Make It A Party
Celebrating Birthdays & Other Special Occasions At Refreshing Mountain
Celebrating a birthday with one of our exciting outdoor adventure birthday packages is the perfect way to spend this special day! Come spend the day outside making unforgettable memories on our beautiful property that offers many fun and thrilling activities for all ages.
These large outdoor covered spaces are great for cake, ice cream, and all the birthday celebrations!
We have meeting rooms for small to large groups.
Add our outdoor pool to your day for a refreshing escape!
These provide great indoor spaces for groups to play all types of sports and games
Bring Your Own
You are welcome to bring your own food, cake and ice cream. We have a variety of picnic tables outside our office that are great for small groups to celebrate birthdays! Professional tip, bring coolers to keep your items cool in your vehicle while you’re out having fun on activities
Hot Meal Options
If you want to leave the food prep up to us, we have a variety of meal options from our cafe319 to our buffet meals. You provide the cake and we’ll provide the meal!
- For most of the “high adventure” activities, individual riders must be at least 5 years old, weigh a minimum of 60 pounds and be 48 inches tall. For the Aerial Excursion Course, individual riders must be a minimum of 8 years old and weigh 100 pounds. All activities have the weight maximum of 280 pounds.
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult to complete the zip line courses; the ratio for the Challenge Adventure Course is 1 adult per 4 children and the ratio for the Aerial Excursion Course is one adult to one child. Adult is defined as a person over the age of 13.
- All reservations with a total cost of $1,000 or less require payment in full at the time of the reservation or with the signed Day Agreement. Day events with totals over $1,000 must submit a check for 50% of the total amount with the signed Day Agreement and the balance must be paid upon arrival the day of the event. A cancellation 14 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $45 cancel fee.
- If you cancel 3 to 13 days before your scheduled arrival date, you will lose your entire deposit. If you cancel within 3 days of arrival, you will be billed for the entire reservation.
- If you are making your reservation within 14 days of your arrival date, the full amount is due at the time of booking, regardless of total amount.
- Inclement Weather: If there are high winds, heavy rain or snow, lightning or below freezing temperatures, Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center may cancel a dayâ€™s activities for safety reasons. If RMC cancels due to inclement weather, your event will either be rescheduled at a future date or your deposit will be refunded in full.
Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center highly encourages adult supervision for all events. There are many areas for chaperons to watch the activities. If not included in the activity, there is no charge for their presence.
We are very intentional about promoting and preserving a family-friendly environment. Our goals for hospitality, as well as many of our policies, reflect the Judeo-Christian founding of the retreat center, which was founded in 1984. We feel strongly that the following guidelines are important in helping us promote a wholesome, safe, enjoyable, family-friendly environment for all our guests.
We request modest bathing suits.
- For girls and ladies, this means a modest, 1-piece suit. We do allow for an opaque t-shirt to be worn over a 2-piece suit, and tank-inis are allowed provided that there is no midriff exposed. This applies to infants also.
- For boys and men, we require boxer/board style shorts (no SPEEDOS).
We also expect guests to wear a cover-up to and from the pool area.
We have a strict no smoking policy on the property. PA law restricts smoking (and it isn’t good for you anyway). We will charge a $100 penalty for smoking in or around the buildings. If a guest needs to smoke, there is 1 designated smoking area on-site (and it is not close to the activities) where smoking is permitted. Check at the office for details on the smoking location. This policy is strictly enforced.
We do not permit alcohol on the premises. It just leads to too many potential problems. We are convinced that you can have a great time here, even without it. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to vacate the premise immediately without refund.