Bundle: 2 Ziplines + 22 Obstacles
This bundle is a great combo for those interested in a shorter ziplining experience and wanting to try the Elevated Obstacles!
- Group Size: Small Group Activities
- Duration: approx. 140 min
- 600 FT. OF ZIPLINING ON 2 ZIPLINES
- 2 LEVELS OF 11 HIGH ROPE OBSTACLES
- GUIDED TOUR
- APPROX. 1-1.5 hours
- Additional restrictions apply (see below)
This is a 1-1.5 hour-long experience great for ages 5+.* Our Flying V Zipline, our newest zipline tour featuring 2 zip lines in a “V” formation. The course is designed for those interested in ziplining but not ready to be in the tree canopies for long periods of time. Don’t worry, we didn’t forgo the adrenaline and fun our ziplines provide! Departing from our Activities Center observation deck, you will have great views of our pedal cart track and other zipline tours. The return trip takes you to a 15-ft. platform just below our Activities Center. With 2 ziplines covering a length of over 590 ft. you will cruise at an average speed of 25 mph. Then your guide will take your group through the Elevated Obstacle Course, designed specifically for families and individuals alike, combining elements of fun and challenge, testing ones physical and mental strength. With two separate levels of 11 obstacles each, participants will have the choice to do the first level ranging from 3-13 feet off the ground and the opportunity to push it further and do the second level ranging from 15-25 feet off the ground. With twenty-two challenging elements, this course is full of fun for all ages and athletic abilities. Ranging in difficulty, these two levels are accessible for ages 8+. Participation on the second level is up to the tour guide’s discretion for Ages 5-7.
This is a PRIVATE TOUR for groups of 3-6 people. Activity length may vary, but plan for approx 1.5 hours.
Flying V and Elevated Obstacle Course: No participant should exceed 280 lbs.
Temporary Practices In Light of COVID-19 Response
- All bookings are Private Tours of 3-6 persons.
- All Guests and Guides should wear masks unless unable to do so for health reasons.
- Guides will maintain recommended social distances from guests, except at certain key safety points during the tour (i.e. harness checks, clipping/un-clipping carabiners, etc).
- Hand-washing before and after each activity.
- Flexible Re-Booking Policy for any guests that feel unwell on the day of the event (see cancel policy).
- Add a GoPro to capture your adventure and share your memory with your friend and family.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Group: 5+
- Max Weight: 280 lbs.
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Adult to Child Ratio
|Ages 5-7||Ages 8-12||Ages 13+|
|Paying Adult REQUIRED||Non-Paying Adult Must Be Present||No Adult Required|
During a recent visit to my parents my Mother decided to finally fulfill her desire to Zip Line at Refreshing Mountain and I was happy to tag along. The atmosphere is truly "Refreshing" and the people were extremely patient and calming...We were both thrilled with our experience however would have loved to do one more line. The Two lines of the Flying V is great but a third lin... "
- Joanne S
Our family did the Elevated Obstacle Course, 6 adults and a 5 year old, and everyone had a great time! Our grandson was a bit intimidated at first, but by the end, he was begging to go again. Instructors were helpful and encouraging and very patient, and the course was clean even with the couple of inches of snow that had fallen the night before. "
- Debra K