Challenge Adventure Course
Combine the excitement of ziplining with the challenge of our high ropes course!
5 Ziplines + 9 Obstacles
- Group Size: Small Group Activities
- Duration: approx. 75 min
- 5 ZIP LINES (OVER 1,400 FT LONG)
- 9 HIGH ROPE OBSTACLES
- GUIDED TOUR
- APPROX. 1 - 1.25 HRS
- Additional restrictions apply (see below)
The Challenge Adventure Tour is a guided experience (our guides take care of all the safety details) that combines the thrill of ziplining with the challenge of our high ropes course. Starting up a flight of stairs you quickly elevate from a mere 15 feet off the ground to 35 ft in one zip line. You will then have the option to choose from 9 Challenging Adventure elements. (i.e. climb across a cargo net, balance across the “wobbly log”, swing the “Monkey Vines”) all 35-45 ft. in the air. This course uses a technology called a “continuous belay system” which helps ensure that participants are safe at all times. If you don’t want as much of a challenge, feel free to walk across our 70 ft. “cat walk” bridge instead, skipping the challenge elements and taking you to the next part of the course. You then continue on through 4 more zip lines extending to 60 feet off the ground and zipping over our pond. Total ziplining is approx 1400 ft.
This is a PRIVATE TOUR for groups of 3-6 people. Activity length may vary. We recommend planning 1 to 1.25 hrs for the experience.
Temporary Practices In Light of COVID-19 Response
- All bookings are Private Tours of 3-6 persons.
- All Guests and Guides should wear masks unless unable to do so for health reasons.
- Guides will maintain recommended social distances from guests, except at certain key safety points during the tour (i.e. harness checks, clipping/un-clipping carabiners, etc).
- Hand-washing before and after each activity.
Flexible Re-Booking Policy for any guests that feel unwell on the day of the event (see cancel policy).
- Add a GoPro to capture your adventure and share your memory with your friend and family.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Group: 5+
- Max Weight: 280 lbs.
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Adult to Child Ratio
|Ages 5-7||Ages 8-12||Ages 13+|
|Paying Adult REQUIRED||Paying Adult REQUIRED||No Adult Required|
What a beautiful place to experience Zip Lines & 9 Obstacles!! Visiting here from MA & NJ & wanted to visit Refreshing Mountain. Easy to register on line & various date & time options available.Our guide,Mark who is Director was outstanding with his directions & patience!! Felt safe & never forced to do anything not comfortable with. We had a great time & plan to visit again. "
- Suzanne H
My 10yr old son asked to go zip lining for his "adventure" birthday gift. So I took my son & girlfriend for the challenge course of 5 zip lines and 9 obstacle courses. We had a BLAST! Our two guides were incredible! One of them was able to talk my son through one of the obstacle courses he got nervous. "
- TripAdviser Reviewer