Each month, Refreshing Mountain donates zipline tickets to help raise money for non-profit organizations that are hosting benefit auctions, silent auctions, or other fundraisers. If your organization has an upcoming event, please submit the form below to be entered in the monthly drawings for donations.
- What is given? Each month, we select a fundraiser to receive 2 Aerial Excursion Tickets (retail value of $158.00), six fundraisers to receive 2 Elevated Obstacle Course Tickets each (retail value of $50.00/fundraiser).
- Who can apply?
- Any non-profit organization that is planning a fundraiser event and looking items to sell. (i.e. silent auctions, benefit auctions, etc.). Please note that the intent of the giveaway is to generate revenue for the non-profit. As such, events looking for door prizes or other giveaways do not meet the criteria of this offer.
- IMPORTANT: Your organization must be able to issue a tax deductible gift receipt for this donation.
- What is required of each applying organization? We will need to have the contact info for the non-profit organization, a summary of the event, and dates of when the fundraiser event will take place.
- When will each drawing take place? Refreshing Mountain will draw a name at random on the 1st of each month and if your organization is picked we will contact you and send your tickets in the mail. We will also post the winner’s name on Refreshing Mountain’s Facebook page.
- Will I need to re-apply each month for the next drawing? No. Refreshing Mountain will keep your name in the mix until your event date has passed. You will however need to re-apply for each new fundraiser event.
- What will happen if I win?
- Refreshing Mountain will contact you to let you know you won. We will then mail the tickets to the address you designated in the application form.
- Refreshing Mt Camp will expect to receive a donation receipt for this donation.
- IMPORTANT: It should be noted that if your organization cannot issue a tax deductible donation receipt, then you are not eligible to participate in this drawing.
- How to apply: Please complete the following fundraising request form and click Submit at the bottom. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our office at (717)-738-1490