Choose the size of your group
Small Group Outdoor Activities
Large Group Outdoor Activities
Choose An Outdoor Adventure For Your Small Group
Small Groups: 1-8 people
3 Adventures – All seasons
You’ll zip through the treetops. Adventure options with 2 to 7 zipline courses for ages 5+
3 rooms with more on the way!
Fun & Engaging for everyone — Don’t worry doors are unlocked with no ‘scary’ experiences
Interactive Fun For All Ages!
You will get up come and personal with turtles, birds, snakes, and lizards
Hit the bullseye with this fun group activity.
You’ll dip in and cool off on hot summer days with a swim in our community pool
Enjoy Western and English horseback riding lessons for all ages and experience levels.
Large Group Outdoor Activities (9+ People)
Looking for some fun outdoor things to do in Lancaster County, PA with a large group?
Experience thrilling large group activities at Refreshing Mountain! Our 100+ acre venue offers exciting outdoor adventures for school groups, team building, church youth groups, and more. Discover the perfect blend of excitement and camaraderie at Refreshing Mountain.
Obstacle & Ropes Courses
Get the adrenaline pumping and challenge yourself to an exciting outdoor experience.
Birthday parties of all ages love choosing our venue for their celebrations. We have everything your party needs with ample space, accommodations, activities, and more!
Our outdoor community pool is a beautiful space to celebrate in the summer months with friends and family.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Reservations are highly recommended whether you call ahead or book online. If you just stop in, you might have to wait an hour or more for the activity you want. We recommend you call ahead or book online to ensure availability even for day-of bookings.
What are the age, weight, and height restrictions for the activities?
- All activities have a maximum weight of 280 pounds.
- For most of the “high adventure” activities, individual riders must be at least five years old.
- An adult MUST accompany children under 13 for the Challenge and Aerial Excursion. For other activities, an adult need only be present. Please see the AGE RATIO GRID for specifics.
What should I know about the day of my activity?
- All participants MUST be wearing closed-toed shoes, like a sneaker.
- If you are wearing hoop or dangling earrings or a necklace, you will be asked to remove them while doing the activity. There is a safe place you can keep your belongings.
- Hair that is below the shoulder should be pulled pack.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled activity. Come to the office, and we will direct you from there.
Is the property safe and friendly for children?
We are very intentional about promoting and preserving a family-friendly environment that welcomes all guests. Our goals for hospitality and many of our policies reflect the Judeo-Christian founding of the retreat center. We feel strongly that our guidelines are essential in helping us promote a wholesome, safe, enjoyable, family-friendly environment for everyone.