Enjoy the Wildlife Center and Nature Trails
Reptile Exhibit + Birds of Prey Exhibit + Nature Trails
This activity is open for bookings
- Group Size: Small Group Activities
- Duration: approx. 25-30 min
- Reptiles Exhibits
- Birds of Prey Exhibits
- Additional restrictions apply (see below)
Guided tour brings you face to face with fascinating Reptiles and Birds of Prey!
Our Wildlife Center is a unique area with a specialized focus on Reptiles & Amphibians, as well as Birds of Prey. At the Wildlife Center, you will see more than 40 species and explore 3 main exhibit areas:
- Native Turtle Garden. This is an outdoor exhibit where you will see our turtles and frogs native to Pennsylvania. (Seasonal exhibit. Our turtles hibernate in the winter!).
- Birds of Prey. This too is an outdoor exhibit featuring our birds of prey. See and learn about Owls, Hawks, and Falcons native to Pennsylvania!
- Reptile Building. The Reptile building is split into two exhibit rooms. First is our PA Native Reptile & Amphibian room which highlights the amazing species that exists right here in PA! The second room displays Snakes, Lizards, and Frogs from around the world. Some of the highlights in this room include – Rattlesnakes, Tropical Lizards, and our 14ft Reticulated python!
Ask our staff members as many questions as you like while you walk through!
The Wildlife Center incorporates nature trails, where you can enjoy the beautiful woodlands and wildlife habitat of our property.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Group: 5+
- Max Weight: lbs.
- Skill Level: Easy
Adult to Child Ratio
|Ages 5-7||Ages 8-12||Ages 13+|
|Paying Adult REQUIRED||Paying Adult REQUIRED||No Adult Required|
We also enjoyed how interactive the nature program was! A highlight of the weekend for some students was being able to hold a snake! "
- Factory Youth Center
You must be logged in to post a comment.