Pony Rides and Farm Animal Experience
Pony Ride and hands on interaction with horses, goats, alpaca and more!
- Group Size: Small Group Activities
- Duration: approx. 45 min
- PONY RIDE
- HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
- GUIDED TOUR
- APPROX. 30-45 MIN
- Additional restrictions apply (see below)
This activity is designed for participants to have a pony ride and hands-on experience with some of our common (or not so common) domestic animals like bunnies, pigs, alpacas and horses. Participants will have a hand-led ride on a pony or horse (depending on size) and learn how to safely interact with both small and large animals in this closeup and engaging experience. Each group is given the opportunity to brush, pet, or feed our various animals. Minimum age is 5 years old.
This is a 30-45 minute session, with 2-4 persons per group and is best suited for children ages 5-12 and teens 13-17 years old, max weight up to 200 lbs. Closed toe shoes required. Riding helmets are provided. At least 1 adult present for every 3 children. Riders must be physically capable of mounting a pony or horse from a 2 step mounting block, without assistance.
Temporary Practices in response to COVID-19.
- All bookings are Private Tours of 2-4 persons.
- All Guests and Guides should wear masks unless unable to do so for health reasons.
- Guides will maintain recommended social distances from guests, except at certain key safety points during the tour (i.e. equipment checks, mounting/dismounting pony, etc).
- Hand-washing before and after each activity.
- Flexible Re-Booking Policy for any guests that feel unwell on the day of the event (see cancel policy).
- Add a GoPro to capture your adventure and share your memory with your friend and family.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Age Group: 5+
- Max Weight: 200 lbs.
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Adult to Child Ratio
|Ages 5-7||Ages 8-12||Ages 13+|
|Paying Adult REQUIRED||Non-Paying Adult Must Be Present||Non-Paying Adult Must Be Present|
Our Birthday party could not have been better! Because I was setting up food, I missed some of the farm animal experience but the kids all seemed to LOVE it! My son said his favorite part of the day was petting the horses : ) It was an amazing day at an amazing facility with exceptional staff! Thank you Refreshing Mountain for making Bash's 6th Birthday party so memorable! "
- Bash’s 6th Birthday Party