We understand what life has been like for the past two months.
Just like you, we’ve been explaining to our kids why we have to call a loved one instead of going for a visit.
Right now, we’re so thankful for the opportunities we have to help you reconnect and refresh. Because of our expansive property and unique outdoor activity courses, we can help you outside for a safe, worry-free adventure.
Bring you fun, safe, and social outdoor adventures
Following Gov. Wolf’s announcement that Limited Outdoor Recreational Activities can re-open on May 1, we re-opened a select number of activities, with responsible spacing modifications.
Our business is a “Recreational Camp” (NAICS #7212), so we are on the “green list” for businesses that can re-open on May 1. We agree with Gov. Wolf, that getting outside is a great way to boost mental and physical health. Our adjusted options focus on ways that you can enjoy the outdoors in a safe way that continues to honor responsible spacing guidelines.
Refreshing Mountain Camp Features:
- We have 100+ acre outdoor property with plenty of space to spread out.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout our grounds.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures in place around the property.
As of May 2, 2020, these temporary guidelines will be in place for Outdoor Activities.
- All Guests and Guides must wear masks unless unable to do so for health reasons.
- We’re only offering small, private bookings, booked in ADVANCE (No walk-ins). Please only plan to bring family/loved-ones that you are currently residing with. (June 5 this restriction is lifted)
- At least 30 minute separation of start times between each tour.
- Guides will maintain recommended spacing from your group members, except at certain key safety points during the tour (i.e. harness checks, clipping/un-clipping carabiners, etc).
- Handwashing before and after each activity.
- Flexible Re-booking Policy for any guests that feel unwell on the day of the event (see cancel policy).