We understand it’s difficult to try and manage work and school for your child right now. We are here to assist you and your school district. Our program will have you and your child in mind. Our School Support Day Camp is being designed for grades K-12 around the schedule of the Cocalico Middle School, however, students from other school districts are also welcome, and accommodations for schedule variations will be considered where feasible.
The current program has been discontinued and we will evaluate reopening if more schools in the area move to virtual learning.
✅ If interested in other options we may be able to currently provide, contact Susana@refreshingmountain.com.
The program operates in both Green and Yellow phases but would close for Red phase. Any classes paid for that cannot occur due to Red phase would be eligible for a refund.
Fall: Currently Not Available
- Online academic supervision and care for students 7:30AM-3:00PM
- Wi-fi access for students to login to school classes (students provide their own laptop/IPAD, etc)
- Supervision for the students as they complete daily assignments provided by their respective school districts
- PA Certified teacher and support staff will assist students with assignments when needed.
- Academic supervision will be provided during normal school hours (total of 7.5 hr/day)
- Students’ breaks will be consistent with their school schedules
- 100+ acres of outdoor space, before and after school activities may included organized games, recreation, optional devotional times, gym time, etc…
- Each afternoon the after school care options will include camp activities like Wildlife Center, Ziplines, Pool, Hiking, Teambuilding, and other Adventure Based Education activities available here at Refreshing Mountain (these will all be optional, see weekly schedule below for additional details and extra costs.)
*Parents/guardians are responsible for daily drop off and pick up
**Meals are not provided.