Please select a question for details.
Reservations are HIGHLY recommended. If you just stop in, we will be glad to see what is available, but you might have to wait a hour or more for the activity you want. Even for day of bookings, we recommend you call ahead or book on line.
- All activities have the weight maximum of 280 pounds.
- For most of the “high adventure” activities, individual riders must be at least 5 years old and weigh a minimum of 60 pounds to zip line. For the Aerial Excursion Course and Rappelling, participants must be a minimum of 8 years old.
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult for the Challenge and Aerial Excursion. For other activities, an adult need only be present. Please see the AGE RATIO GRID for specifics.
Full Payment is due with the reservation. Up to 3 days before the start time, customers can 1) change the tour date/time at no cost, 2) cancel the current booking and receive Store Credit for the full value of the cancellation, or 3) cancel the current booking and receive a refund less 10% processing fee + 3% booking fee. Within 3 days, no changes are possible and there are no refunds for cancellation, except in cases of inclement weather. If extreme weather affects the comfort and/or safety of the booking (high winds, lightning, heavy downpour, below freezing temperatures), customers will have the option to re-schedule at no cost or receive a full refund. COVID-19 AMENDMENT: Any guest(s)that feel unwell prior to their tour should call the office to re-schedule. Full value of the amount paid will be posted forward as store credit for a new date, and no fees will be assessed on the schedule change.
Yes. Each participant needs to sign a release form prior to participating in any activities. Anyone under 18 years of age needs to have a parent/guardian co-sign the form.
Find the form here.
Nothing! Parking is free!
- All participants MUST be wearing closed toed shoes, like a sneaker.
- If you are wearing hoop or dangling earrings or a necklace, you will be asked to remove them while doing the activity. There is a safe place you can keep your belongings.
- Hair that is below the shoulder should be pulled pack.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled activity. Come to the office and we will direct you from there.
Some activities require adult participation, while others may only require an adult presence. If adult participation is not required for the selected activity, a few non-participating adults/guests can come along to watch at no cost.
We offer many attractive activity packages that provide fun options for a birthday party or other special occasion. We do not provide decorations. There are some food options we would be happy to talk over with you and there are outdoor picnic areas that are free to use. Additionally, there are outdoor pavilions and indoor meeting rooms that maybe available at an hourly rate.
We are very intentional about promoting and preserving a family-friendly environment. Our goals for hospitality, as well as many of our policies, reflect the Judeo-Christian founding of the retreat center, which was founded in 1984. We feel strongly that our guidelines are important in helping us promote a wholesome, safe, enjoyable, family-friendly environment for all our guests.
We request modest bathing suits.
- For girls and ladies, this means a modest, 1-piece suit. Tank-inis are allowed provided that there is no midriff exposed; 1-piece suits with mesh or lace mid-sections are not. We do allow for a dark t-shirt to be worn over suits that do not meet these requirements. This applies to all ages.
- For boys and men, we require boxer/board style shorts. No form fitting suits
We also expect guests to wear a cover-up to and from the pool area.
NO. We will charge a $100 penalty for smoking in or around the buildings. If a guest needs to smoke, they may do so in their vehicle. We follow Pennsylvania’s Department of Health policy on outdoor smoking under the Clean Indoor Air Act Guidance.
NO. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to vacate the premise immediately without refund.
NO. Pets are not permitted on-site. An exception is made to this policy for service animals aiding guest(s).