In need of a change of scenery?
If you are in quarantine mode, you may have had that thought run through your mind. Perhaps once or twice. 😊
As you begin to think about getting outdoors and wonder how to do that in a worry free way, here are a few things to look for. Thankfully, Refreshing Mountain has many of these things already in place. 😉
We are a year-round retreat center that has always needed to keep cleanliness and safety as a top priority because we understand that guests can’t truly have a fun and memorable experience unless they feel that it is a safe place to be.
We believe we can provide that for you here at Refreshing Mountain.
Here’s What We Have:
- 🧼Clean, sanitized, safe, and cozy rooms for your family to stay in. Click here to see how we go about doing this.
- 🌄Open space, recreation, and 100 acres of Pennsylvania woodland to explore.
- 👨👩👧Private adventure activities booked in small groups to maintain social distancing.
- 🍴Kitchen facilities following responsible protocols to maintain cleanliness, local restaurants that will deliver, and/or many campfire areas for hot dogs and s’mores. (Takeout options may be available in our 319Cafe as well depending on the time of year).
- 💦A large, outdoor swimming pool. (Seasonal) The pool was open this past summer, and will reopen following spring. Modest swimwear required (1 piece or tankini with no midriff showing for females and board short style swimsuits for males).
- 🦺Practical guidelines for responsible spacing to keep you and your family safe.
- ❤And, (in the words of the song Good Grace by Hillsong) we’ve got, “…clean hands, pure hearts, good grace, good God, His Name is Jesus..!” 😉.
- 😊All we need is you!
Our grounds and facilities are clean, charged with life, and just waiting for you to come and explore. Whether you enjoy a quiet and serene hiking trail or need to burn some energy on our adventure activities, our 100 acres of PA woodland has something fun for everyone.
For more information, visit our Refreshing Getaway page.