The pool at Refreshing Mountain is a great venue for kid’s birthday parties. It’s available to rent privately for 1 hour and 45 min. time periods in the evenings (7-8:45PM, 9-10:45PM), including Sundays. The prices listed above include a pavilion attached to the pool area.
- RESERVATIONS: All sales final. You can self manage your booking through your email confirmation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. If the pool is closed early due to unforeseen circumstances our staff will be in touch with you.
- Anyone entering the pool area, even if they do not intend to swim, must pay the admittance fee.
- Posted signs at the entrance, diving area, and slide area must be observed. They are strictly enforced.
- Any person may be barred from the pool area for violation of the rules and regulations at the discretion of the Lifeguards or Pool Manager.
- Dress code:
- Females — must wear a modest once piece bathing suit with modest bodice and modest leg cuts. ABSOLUTELY NO BIKINI OR MIDRIFF SHOWING. A dark tee shirt cover up can be used to cover a two-piece. Tankinis are permissible if no midriff is exposed.
- Males — must be boxer style suits. NO TIGHT-FITTING SWIM TEAM SUITS OR SPEEDO-STYLE SUITS ALLOWED. Mesh shorts and shirts are allowed in the pool.
- Street clothing allowed in pool’s seating area ONLY, not in the water.
- Do not leave pool area wearing only swimming suit. Use a coverup of some sort.
- Children, 12 years of age or under, are not permitted in the pool area without an adult*. *Adult is defined as someone over the age of 18.
- Non-swimmers must remain in water where they can stand and under the supervision of an adult. If venturing in water where they can NOT stand, they must be wearing a life vest and within arm’s reach of adult.
- Babies MUST be in swimming diapers while in the pool – NO cloth or disposable diapers.
- Admission can be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eye infections or certain types of ailments unsafe to patrons.
- Running, pushing, pulling, and rough play not conducive to safety are prohibited in the pool.
- No pets allowed in pool.
- Food and beverages may be brought into the designated areas. Ask life guards for clarity on where these areas are. No glass allowed in pool area. Dispose of all trash in designated receptacles. Please limit time at picnic tables so everyone can use as needed.
- FOUL LANGUAGE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! Personal music allowed with earbuds only.
- Pool Chairs and picnic tables are first/come first/served. Please do not leave personal items at a space you are not using.
- No smoking allowed on the property of Refreshing Mountain unless in your vehicle.
- No chewing gum or hard candy allowed in the pool.
- Do not apply suntan lotion while in the water.
- Refrain from moving furniture around. Talk to Lifeguards if furniture needs to be rearranged and then put back in original location.
- In cases of inclement weather that impacts the comfort and/or safety of the pool party (high winds, lighting, heavy downpour). If Refreshing Mountain needs to cancel due to weather, we will give customers the option to reschedule, receive a full refund, or a credit for another time. Weather related cancelation decisions will be made within 24 hours of the scheduled start time of the pool party.
2. Cancellations for any other reason are eligible for a full refund or a reschedule, if made 14 days in advance of the scheduled date (less a 4% processing fee). Cancellations within 3 to 14 days of the event, will be charged 50% of the total. No refunds on cancellations within 3 days of the event, except as noted above for weather.