Swimming PoolOur near-Olympic size pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day (plus certain weekends in May and September). It has one 30 ft. waterslide, a diving board, wet playground, and spacious decks for sunbathing. Swimming is only permitted when a lifeguard is on duty. To promote a family atmosphere, we require one-piece bathing suits for girls and ladies (or an opaque t-shirt can be worn over a two-piece suit). For boys and men, boxer-style shorts are required (no Speedos). Check out the Pool Hours. You can also schedule private pool parties.
Camp Store (Click Here to Watch Videos)
$10-$15 is recommended for camp store purchases. (Depends on how many ice cream scoops you want on your cone!)
- T-shirts with camp logo: $10 - $15
- Camp Hats: $4.50
- Hand dipped ice cream: $1.50 - $2.50
- Polish Ice: $1.50
- Slushy: $.75
- Hot Pockets, hot dogs, Chimyichangas, soft pretzels, and popcorn: $.60 - $2.00
- Candy: $.75 or 2 for $1.25
- Soft plush animals: $5.50 - $9.95
- Water bottles with shirt inside: $18.95
- Wristbands, dog tags, guitar picks, leather bracelets: $.79 - $5.00
- Hand Generator Flashlights: $10.00
We have two full-sized gyms. One of them has a sport-court floor, while the other is carpeted. Both can be set up for a variety of sports such as basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, street hockey, etc. You must schedule use of these gyms with the office. No one is permitted to be in the gym without it being scheduled.
The carpeted gym also has a cathedral ceiling, balcony, and built-in sound system. We use this room as a meeting room for groups that are larger than 200 people.
• Click Here to Watch Videos
And More...Additional facilities include: